Ultra high pressure hose can be used for numerous applications and can either be made of rubber or plastic. The rubber water blast hose found below is commonly chosen in industries such as mining, chemical production plants, or petroleum producers. It is accepted world wide as specified by RMA (USA), BFPA (UK), and DIN (Germany), having a 2.5:1 safety factor.
- Its construction is made of a tube that is smooth with a polymeric liner for high flow rates.
- The inside is reinforced with high tensile steel wire spirals for maximum flexibility and strength.
- This makes it 80% more abrasion resistant while be 3-10% lighter in weight than other similar hoses.
- The bend radius will vary depending on the hose ID (inner diameter) and ranges from 7.09 to 13.4 inches.
- These are premium hoses that are compact, lightweight, and flexible.
UHP waterblast hoses are available in either 5 mm or 8 mm sizes in runs of 50 feet. It is not suggested for safety concerns to have long runs of this hose. Hose construction is designed for pressures up to 46,400 PSI with 8 layers of high tensile steel wire. Ideally suited for applications in water jet cutting. pipe cleaning, heat exchanger tube cleaning and surface preparation.