Water Blasting Tools for Cleaning Heat Exchangers — These are designed for operation with flexible lances for heat exchanger cleaning. There has been careful consideration for safety, no chance of unintended actuation of the high pressure process. Close and Open a high pressure water line with this actuated foot pedal. Safety latch opens at actuation and independently returns back to the normal closed position. Has a convenient handle for ease in carrying
These UHP water blasting foot valves come with a warranty of 6 months or 500 hours of use whichever comes first.
- Operating Pressure 21,000 PSI
- Internals that Contact Media are All Rust / Acid Resistant Cr Ni-Steel
- Large Protective Cover and Mechanical Safety Latch
- Rotating Pressure Housing
- Suitable for Seawater and Demineralized Water
- For Use with Water Media
- Nominal Flow Rate 22 GPM
- Medium Temperature to 212 °F
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Dimensions are 20”L x 8”W x 7.5”H
- Inlet Connections are M22 x 1.5
- Outlet Connections are M26 x 1.5
Ordering Information - FREE SHIPPING
||21,000 PSI (1500 Bar)