The FH-Series of fire hose testers meet or exceed test standards set forth by the NFPA (1962.5) and the RMA. The FH-Series is capable of testing fire hose up to 6" in diameter. A large 2-1/2" inlet allows the user to quickly fill and bleed the lines through a 1 & 1/2" manifold.
NO WILD LINES - Unique to the FH-Series of fire hose testers, is a ballvalve strategically placed on the inlet piping that allows the user to fill the lines with "LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE" and test with "LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE", eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. All units in the series have a stainless steel liquid filled gauge that ensures accurate readings, with less flutter.
Applications Include: The FH-Series of firehose testers are a safer, less costly and more efficient way to test your fire hose, keeping your pumper how it should be… ready for action!
- Max Pressure: 450-1000 PSI (depending on model)
- Independent outlet ballvalves - No Wild Lines
- Automatic Pressure By-pass & Exclusive Air Bleed System
- All units come with a 2-1/2" Swivel Inlet Adapter
- All units have 4 independently controlled NST outlets (except RH-EL-FHT)
- Adjustable Pressure
- Enclosed in a virtually indestructible heavy duty welded steel roll cage
- FIVE YEAR FULL PRODUCT WARRANTY from manufacturer's defect
- Constructed in the USA