For general janitorial needs or for cleanups, basic items are always needed in your toolset. Wet/dry vacuum cleaners are great if cleaning up large quantities of debris in small areas. While floor rubber squeegees can aid in pushing large amounts of water quickly. But if dealing with dust or soils, or even chemicals, the right broom is a basic staple for most cleaning jobs. With high quality brooms and brushes, the right bristle makes all the difference. Our line of industrial strength sweeping tools can take care of many cleaning challenges. All brooms and wash brushes are fully guaranteed against defects in materials and/ or workmanship. Whether you are searching for a tool for large spaces or a specialized tool for tight areas, we have got you covered.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple handle mounting options
- Several bristles types depending on your application
- Use for sensitive automobile finishes or for heavy soils
- Some feature soft bumpers to protect kickboards or soft surfaces
OTHER AVAILABLE BRUSH TYPES
- Deck and Counter Brushes: For scrubbing polished finishes or windows to muddy tires.
- Wire Scrubbing Brushes: Used in soft cleaning jobs to cleaning with acids and alkali.
- Upright and Angle Brooms: Sweep everything from fine dust to fine soils, some angled for hard to reach areas.
- Corn Brooms: For tough surfaces like concrete floors, indoor or outdoor applications for fine dirt.
- Push Brooms: Used to cover large surface areas quickly in a variety of bristle types for multiple cleaning jobs.
Some common uses for these sweeping tools are house washing, vehicle cleaning, indoor or outdoor sports areas, smooth or rough factory floors, restaurant food prep areas, garage washing, chemical spill cleanup, amusement park walk ways, to name a few. Choose the right bristle type depending on your type of cleaning
"For cleaning delicate automobile finishes to aggressively scrubbing the heaviest soils"