The Pressure hose doesn't fit on the vacuum?
- Hold and start the groove in the hose on the notch in the hold, the hose is threaded on
- Turn the hose counter clockwise, it has a reverse thread
- Turn hose until it stops, about 2 inches
Why is there no suction from the vacuum?
- Open, clean out the door, and verify plugs are plugged into internal mounting system
- Check if motors are turning
- Check if vacuum hose is hooked up properly
- Check hose for holes or splits
- Check door and motor gaskets
How do I change the Digital Display Readout?
- Purchasing a remote control with unit
- Programming can be done from the Manufacturer prior to shipment
- Use manual to assist in reprogramming
Why is there nothing coming out of my scent / mobile detailing machine?
- Start machine and set switch for one of the scents
- Hold your finger over the tip of the gun. Push the gun button and hold it for 20 seconds to 1 minute
- Look for bubbles in the scent bottle
- After 30 seconds or when bubbles are seen in the scent bottle, let go of the tip and continue to hold the button
- Hold until product comes out
Why is the machine goes on and off or won't turn on?
- Check coin mechanical wires to micro switch
- Make sure they are on "com" and "n.o." not "n.c."
- Check the timer and make sure it is set
- If machine won't go on at all, check the power source
How do I set the timer?
- # of min = amount of time
Which is better, a 2 motor or 3 motor? 3 motor versus 2 motor?
- 3 motor has more suction = better cleaning
- If 1 motor fails, 2 motors still available
- 3 motors work better in high elevation
- 3 motors pull 24 amps requiring 30 amp svc
- 2 motors pull 16 amps requiring 20 amp svc
Machine keeps getting broken into, what security options are available?
- Service door security cover
- Security kit for service door
- Coin box cover
- Lock bar and locks
How can I easily attract more attention to my equipment?
- Match hoses and domes
- Use new decal kits
- Polish units
- Islands and Canopies
What type of maintenance should I do?
- Shake out at least once a week
- Rinse with a low pressure hose or put it in washing machine
- Air dry filters
- Do not machine dry bags
- Make sure to have a tight seal to prevent motor damage
- Change filter bags monthly (or as needed)