How to collect excess water at or around your house or business?
Are you in a market for a water trash pump? Do you need an effective, reliable and easy to operate heavy-duty unit? When you need a pump, it's often to get water out of the way so your crew can get back to work. The longer they stand around, the more it costs. At Ultimate Washer you will find a complete selection of trash pumps that can be used for many different tasks. Our models can draw water from lakes, ponds, streams, rivers, and city water. We supply water trash pumps designed for high-volume and industrial purposes. We also deliver centrifugal pumps that give you the ability to draw water containing stones, sticks, mud and other solids.
Ultimate Washer versatile high pressure centrifugal pumps are designed to handle all types of clear water applications. Economical and dependable, Honda trash pumps are suitable for general purpose de-watering, multiple-purpose de-watering, construction job sites, rental, municipal, agricultural applications and anywhere portable water trash pumps are needed. They are also ideal for residential use such as dewatering basements and swimming pools.
Mounting and operation: If needed, the Powerease and Honda trash pumps can be positioned above the liquid tank or basin that is being cleaned, as they are capable of a 26 feet vertical prime (with water) and 100 feet of discharge head. Make sure you choose a solid surface that will not disrupt pump operation.
- Efficient design keeps weight to a minimum while delivering maximum flow. In addition, engines deliver peak performance and minimize fuel consumption.
- Dependable Honda gasoline engines
- Lightweight and economical for general purpose dewatering
- Powder coated steel wrap around frame for protection
- Ideal for trash applications
- Reliable, well built, and affordable
- Quickly disassemble for easy cleanout in the field
Caution: Do not pump flammable liquids with trash pumps!