PWS Parts Washing Stations
Portable Closed-Loop with Biological Treatment for Recycling Wash Water
These portable wastewater wash stations meet virtually any parts cleaning requirement. Parts washers are used to remove grease, oil, dirt, soot and other contaminants from surfaces. One advantage to our parts washing station is that the compact size allows for portability. Wastewater parts wash station come with forklift slot for easy transport. Four standard wash area dimensions afford a range of operating needs to handle different parts sizes, dimensions, and geometries.
- Electrical Requirements: 240 Volt/ 1 Phase (30 Amps)
- Wash Deck Load Capacity: 4,500 lbs.
- Wash Water Flow Range: 0-15 GPM
- Pressure Pump: ¾ HP
- Regenerative Blower: 1.0 HP
- Biological Media: 752 sq ft
- Wall Height (3 Sides): 4 Ft
- Filtration: Reusable pleated poly 25 micron – 47 sq ft
- Construction: Marine Grade Aluminum
- Water Supply: ¾ “ fresh water with valve for auto-fill
- Options: 40” or 50” diameter turntable (3500 lb capacity), splash curtains (front), pressure washer (1000 PSI @ 2.2 GPM). Call for pricing.
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
Ordering Information - FREE SHIPPING
Installation and Service
With a talented service team that is second to none, Ultimate Washer can arrange the installation and service of your wastewater wash station to maximize the system operation and performance. Installation, Start Up and Training is necessary.