A Live swivel coupling has a hollow first housing and a hollow second housing, each of which is open on opposing ends in a main axial direction. When using high pressure, quality construction on the body of the swivel is key.
Use with ROTOR ARMS for designing your own wash system or upgrade your existing equipment. Quadruple bearing swivels can be mounted vertical or horizontal, upright or face down for optimum cleaning in various positions. Our tire cleaners are ready to use kits combining a high quality swivel and a 4 nozzle rotor arm ideal for a car wash, truck wash, or any other need requiring a fixed mount rotating cleaner. Choose your NOZZLES depending on the pressure washer you intend to use with it.
- Our high RPM swivels are able to spin at a max of 2000 RPM and upon request can handle up to 7200 PSI.
- The group below offers 4000-5000 PSI rated swivels that have high quality stainless steel construction with longevity and reliability in mind.
- These swivels are maintenance free with a carbide seal system.
- Various styles allow for a range of mounting options.
- Pressure - 3000 psi (20 MPa) | 5800 psi (40 MPa)
- Temperature - 250°F
- RPM - Max 30 rpm
- Torque - Max 37 ft-lbs
- Body - Stainless Steel
- Inner Part - Stainless Steel
- Seal - O-ring NBR (optinal: EPDM or FKM)
- Bearing - Siding Bearings
- Throughput - pH 3 to 12
- Medium - Filtered 10 microns | Compressed Air (290 psi)