Electric Hand Carry Pressure Washer
This unit is compact and portable which features split lance for fast sudsing and power cleaning, pressure adjustment, built in detergent suction, pressure gauge. It is equipped with GFCI to shut down power supply in the event of electrical ground failure.
This unit can be run either with 15 or 20 amp service. If you are using 15 amps, your output pressure will be 1350 PSI. Units with 20 amp service, you will achieve maximum pressure of 1800 PSI.
Automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass and a detergent injector kit with low pressure soap.
Thermal switch shuts off when temperature rises too high.
Detergent tank and handle allow for easy movement between jobs.
A safety lock prevents the trigger from accidentally engaging when not in use.
- 1350 PSI @ 2.0 GPM and 1.7 HP with 15 amp service
- 1350 PSI @ 2 GPM with 15 amp service
- Max water inlet temperature: 140° F
- Triplex pump with ceramic plunger, connecting rod system
- Pressure adjustment
- Pressure gauge
- Built-in detergent suction
- 7 oz. detergent tank
- Motor thermal protector
- 25 FT high pressure hose, gun and lance
- High/low pressure adjustable spray head
- Garden hose adapter, filter
- 35 FT GFCI cord
- 5m Power supply cord
- Total Stop System
|| MAX TEMP
||120V 60Hz / 20A