Magnum PVR Lateral Camera System
Perfect for the commercial plumber, this pipeline inspection camera system is lightweight making it easy to carry into basements or onto roof tops. Advanced technology permit navigation easily through 2-8" pipes.
Camera Heads are made of rugged stainless steel housings and sapphire lens. Advanced technology LED lighting and high resolution CCD elements. Self leveling navigates 3" P-Traps. Mini cameras navigate 2" P-Traps.
Standard Reels have 512 Hz sonde and 8" wheels for rough terrain. Powder coated steel tube and bar with adjustable brake for a capacity of 200 ft or 400 ft.
Mini Reels also have 512 Hz sonde and same construction for capacities of 100 ft or 200 ft.
- 200 ft of 10mm or 12mm Push Rod
- 6.4" Industrial Grade Color Monitor
- Adjustable Break for Cable Drum
- On Screen Resetable Footage Counter Measures Feet and Meters
- 16 Pages of Text Writing (External Keyboard)
- 512 Hz Locating Beacon
- Built in 2 Hour Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Command Module Mounting Post
- Video in Jack (Can Record From Other Sources)
- High Resolution MP4 Video Recorder (Records Direct to SD Card 1 GB/ Hr)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Ordering Information - FREE SHIPPING
||Magnum 150 ft Mini Color System 3/8” Push Rod
||Magnum 200 ft Mini Color System 3/8” Push Rod
||Magnum 200 ft Self Level Color System 1/2” Push Rod
||Magnum 200 ft Standard Color System 1/2” Push Rod