A steam generator is used as a source of heat for thawing and de-icing aggregates. This low pressure boiler also speeds up the curing process for pre-cast concrete, pipe, pre-stress, block operations, saturating the curing area with steam, uniformly heating the concrete and speeding up the normal process. Due to its portability, the steam generator is ideal for use in overflow production and outlying areas.
- Manufactured and labeled according to ASME Code and registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Ideally suited for wherever low pressure steam is required.
- Used in place of the conventional boiler for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- The generator can supply 370-845 pounds per day of dry steam in minutes.
- Provide continuous and unlimited steam.
- Steam generators are easy to maintain and built to last.
- Mountings include portable, stationary, or on an over the road trailer. It can also be outfitted with an optional water tank and generator for completely self contained operation.
Common applications for this low pressure boiler include: Soil sterilization in the greenhouse industry, curing concrete in precast industry, degassing tanks in transportation industry.