These are about the easiest instructions you’ll ever have to follow. In 8 easy steps, we’re going to show you how to rebuild your rotary turbo nozzle and seat. All you’ll need is a vise to get started.
- Place turbo nozzle in a vise with outlet end pointing down.
Do Not Remove Protective Cap
- Nozzle should be secured in vise between tapered brass edge and protective cap.
- Remove brass inlet with impact wrench or crescent wrench. Assure inlet water ports are clean and clear.
- Remove brass housing from vise and dump out old rotary turbo nozzle.
- Press out ceramic seat and seat shroud.
- Install new seat assembly (o-ring end nearest discharge) assuring the assembly is fully seated.
- Secure brass housing back in vise and place new rotary turbo nozzle in housing.
- Secure brass inlet back onto housing.
That’s about as easy as it gets, right? Remember to always operate machinery safely and follow all precautions. Happy cleaning everyone!