All this protection is needed to protect you from coming in contact with the chemical or inhaling its fumes. The chemicals used in graffiti remover are very strong and can be dangerous if they come in contact with the skin. With all these things at hand, you are ready to start removing the graffiti:
- Spray a little bit of graffiti remover in a corner and wipe it off using a piece of cloth. Check how much is required to remove the graffiti.
- Once you know the amount of graffiti remover that will be required start wiping away the graffiti using the cotton cloth. Don't rub too much in one single place, this will damage the paint.
- Once you are done with wiping away the graffiti, use a pressure pump to wash the surface and any traces of chemicals.
- Now apply the surface safe protector to protect your walls from future attacks by the so-called graffiti artists.
Tips for Using a Graffiti Remover
- Get it off as soon as possible. The sooner you start the graffiti removal the easier it will to get rid of it from the surface without causing any paint damage.
- Use anti-graffiti coating on your walls to be safe from having to go to the trouble of cleaning them over and over again. Some areas tend to have this problem more than others, which is why it is better to take preventive measures.
- Use biodegradable chemicals so that the damage to the environment is a minimum.
- Do not use a graffiti remover near a fire as it is highly inflammable.
- Use a graffiti remover in a well-ventilated area, but not in one that is too windy. This can carry the chemicals through the air and into any bystander's eyes.
The publisher of these pages is in no way responsible for any damage caused to you, your pressure washer, anyone else, your property, or anyone else's property by trying to implement or by successfully implementing the above-mentioned performance and services.
Read Related Articles:
- Grease Removal
Learn about steam cleaning pressure washers and their superb ability to remove grease.
- Pressure Pumps
Advantages of using pressure pumps when cleaning, degreasing and etc.