The Roto Cart unit is a low cost electric powered industrial pressure washer with more horse power and produces up to 2000 PSI. This power washer is designed for the medium duty jobs such as washing the boats, trucks, lawn mowers , and patios. It has large wheels for easy mobility and roto - molded cart frame that allows the unit to stay free from rust and corrosion. Pump has ceramic plungers with replaceable stainless steel valves, forged crankshaft, roller bearings in oil bath lubrication. Depending on the model, pumps are designed to handle waters of 140 or 180 F degree. All models are protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter for operator safety. The advantage of this washer is that it can be used in unventilated areas; it is portable and lightweight, therefore, very easy to store. It is quieter then the gas powered engines and it is designed for cleaning medium to large size areas. The Roto Cart industrial pressure washers can hold 6 gallons of your favorite cleaning detergent. The 1000XD has indicator lights to identify run temperature of water.
Your best choices for your best values!
Industrial Pressure Washers Features:
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- 35' Power cord with ground fault interrupter
- Chemical Injection
- 50 ft. non-marking pressurehose
- Trigger Gun
- Adjustable pressure
- 36" two piece wand
- Heavy duty electric motor
- Multi-reg zero to sixty degree pattern tip with Hi-Low for chemical injection
- Optional pumps handle fluids up to 180°F
- 8" non-marking wheels
- Roto-molded cart frame stays free from rust and corrosion and holds 6 gallons of your favorite chemical