Surface Safe Protector
|Before and After Shots
|Click pictures for large views
Specially designed graffiti protectant, formulated from a blend of resins and waxes. Surface safe can be applied to new or freshly cleaned surfaces to create a barrier between your costly surface and most graffiti damage.
- Biodegradable: Product is water based and environmentally friendly
- Surface Integrity: Goes on clear and will not yellow or change the surface
- Versatility: Able to use on many different surfaces
- Easy Application: Simply brush, roll or spray on to your surface
Surface Applications: Surface Safe is intended for the following interior or exterior surface: concrete, brick, stucco, stone, metal, plastic, wood, aggregate panels, EIFS and cement plaster board, and painted surfaces. Do not use Surface Safe on soft, flexible, or expanding surfaces such as caulk, rubber, vinyl, foam, or fabric.
Product Procedure: It is recommended that Surface Safe be applied to dry surfaces. Apply product to the surface in even coats, overlapping each stroke, applying bottom to top making sure you have a smooth, wet edge. We recommend 3 coats on most smooth surfaces, and 4 coats to porous surfaces. Allow protector to dry 30 minutes between each coating. Surface Safe will be fully cured in 24 hours.
* When first applied, coating may bubble or turn a milky white, although coating will smooth out to a clear, flat finish.
Ordering Information - FREE SHIPPING
||Surface Safe 4 x 1 Gallon Case
||Surface Safe 1 x 5 Gallon Drum
MSDS (132 KB) — PDS (281 KB)