- It is used on surfaces made of concrete, asphalt, wood and steel, basically any hard surface.
- It is simple and quick to set up.
- It contains and captures and extracts any liquid spill, part of the system also enables segregation.
- It can be used on hazardous and flammable liquids as well.
- The materials used to make Vacu-Boom are anti-absorbent, which means that after every use they can be washed.
- The system is tolerant o acids, petrochemicals etc.
- Very convenient and portable.
The boom has a basic element that is five foot, the sections are held together by clips and they form a number of lengths and shapes. They have unique fittings known as end caps for closing the vacuum ends and hose connection points. Other configurations include fittings like center-taps and squaring corners.
The Vacu boom come in sizes that vary depending if they are for indoor or outdoor use, the Vacu-Boom includes:
- 25 ft. long 2" vacuum hose with Cam-Lever quick coupler
- Heavy-duty portable wet vacuum.
- Automatic pump-out system
- A 25 ft. long, One and a half inch discharge hose with Cam-Lever quick coupler
The Vacu-Boom is very convenient to use in water containment and capture when using a pressure washer since the laws are very strict in waste discharge and it helps in draining such waste if the level of contamination is below the permissible level. If not, it has to be treated and then drained in the sewage system.
The publisher of these pages is in no way responsible for any damage caused to you, your pressure washer, anyone else, your property, or anyone else's property by trying to implement or by successfully implementing the above-mentioned performance and services.