Features of Industrial Floor Squeegees
The industrial floor squeegee is bigger in size because it is used to wipe away more amount of liquid. In industrial spaces it is important the squeegees adhere to every industry standard. Here are the most important features of industrial floor squeegees:
- The rubber blade is made from strong and durable neoprene rubber.
- The handle of the squeegees is made 14 gauge steel powder coated to prevent it from rusting or corroding due to contact with water, oil or chemicals.
- Neoprene rubber blade is resistant to oil, petroleum, grease, water and most common chemicals.
- Multi-edge floor squeegees are available for the cleaning of uneven surfaces.
- Neoprene floor squeegees are the cheapest cleaning product that you can find. The widest squeegee will cost no more that $80.
- Floor squeegees give the cleanest and driest results after cleaning.
How to Use an Industrial Floor Squeegee
Industrial floor squeegees are mainly used for the purpose of cleaning spaces. It could be the production plant's floor or the inside offices, squeegees are the janitor's best friend. Mostly while cleaning outside spaces or areas like production plants where they may be some tough chemicals or grime to clean they can be used with power washers
. As the power washer is used to clean away the dirt and grime using chemicals or water, the floor squeegee can be used side by side to wipe the residue away. A clean floor will be revealed.