Pneumatic power washers are mostly like the regular pressure washers that run on electricity or gas. However, some of the features are slightly different. Here is a complete list of some of the most common features of an air pressure washer:
- Dual Lances: This option is available for those who need two different pressures for the cleaning process.
- Hose Reel: The pressure hose can be of a length up to 50 feet. The pressure hose is braided with steel to reinforce it to bear high pressures.
- Maximum Pressure: The air pressure washer can provide very high pressures, just like an electric pressure washer.
- Weight: One pneumatic power washer will probably not weigh more than 30 kg when it is dry.
- Cold Water: These pressure washers use cold water for cleaning purposes. There are pressure washers that use a heating coil to convert cold water into hot water. But not all air pressure washers have this feature.
Air Pressure Washer Maintenance Tips
Pneumatic power washers have to be maintained just like the normal power washers. The most important thing to clean and maintain is the power washer spray nozzles. These nozzles are shaped in different angles for the different purposes that they are used for. Make sure that after use you check the nozzle for any clogs.