|All Electric Pressure Washers
Unit listed on this page
This layout is available for models delivering 8.0 GPM or more
All Electric Pressure Washers
Model: ES Series
- CSA approved / fully automatic
- Environmentally friendly / no exhaust fumes or open flame
- 2 year heater coil warranty / 3 year heater element warranty
- Belt-driven, oil-bath plunger pump
- Auto start / stop circuit controlled by trigger gun activation
- Instant hot pressurized water / no warm up time required
- Large 80 gallon heat exchanger tanks allow for continuous recovery to maintain optimum performance on units rated less than 8 GPM (8 GPM models use large capacity tank at 140 gallons).
- No hard water scale build up or heater element to burn out as no direct immersion of elements allowed into water being pumped
- Transfer fluid in heat exchanger treated to prevent corrosion or galvanic action
- Thermo blanket lined tank provides
almost 100 % energy input / output efficiency (all power is used to heat water
- Thermostatically controlled heat exchanger
with low water shut off
- Downstream chemical injection (8gpm or larger models include upstream chemical injection)
- Cold water through pump for long life
- Automatic high temperature shut down
(thermo probe) for pump protection
- Ideal for centralized systems with multi
- Available with 24, 48, 72 & 99 kW input and
working pressures of up to 4000 psi
- Complete with 50 ft. steel braid pressure hose, trigger gun, variable pressure wand and hardened stainless steel nozzle (8 gpm or larger models include 2 sets)
- Multi-gun systems for high capacity cleaning
- Ease of use - trigger gun controlled start/stop system with solid state time delay shutdown
- Instant hot water - heat exchanger is thermally insulated allowing for almost 100% energy input/output and continuous, efficient operation
- Large 80 gallon heater storage tanks - allows for continuous heat recovery even when the gun is triggered off (depending on model)
- No open flame - can be installed in virtually any location
- Inherent pump protection - automatic high temperature shut down (thermo-probe) on pump bypass
- System weight: dry - 600 lbs. / operating - 1185 lbs. The PCA cart is designed to allow one operator to push/pull complete washing system on a smooth surface.
- Frame mounted on casters available for $550.00
- Low-rpm, belt-driven, oil-bath plunger pump - longer pump life when compared to direct drive systems
- Flow switch activated - not affected by small system leaks (i.e. trigger gun)
- #316 Stainless steel heat exchanger coil - designed for continuous duty use
- No direct immersion of heating elements - no scale buildup or element burnout
Ordering Information - FREE SHIPPING
Preventive maintenance instructions
See all the drawings of this portable system.
The ES Series comes on a cart assembly with casters.
| Customer Application for Design Specifications
Occasionally a machine will need to be built to certain, specific specifications not common on our standard units. We provide this online form for this purpose. Please choose to download an Adobe Acrobat version of the form or fill out our online version.
Why consider a PSC Electrically Heated Cleaning System?
- 1000 psi to 5000 psi - 2 gpm to 16 gpm
- Standard-build and explosion-proof models
- Ideal centralized cleaning system
- Portability carts available
- Available with 24, 48, 72, 96 and 115 kW input (call for pricing)
- Low installation cost - no venting required, can be installed virtually anywhere
- Low maintenance costs - heat exchanger coil does not require decalcification, only periodic pump oil changes required
- Low operating costs - compares favorably with oil-fired machines and requires less kW input than direct-immersion type electrically heated models
Ease of maintenance
- Pump/motor/controls/coil easily accessible
- No water/soap scale buildup - skin temperature of heat exchanger coil never exceeds 190°F
- Heat exchanger vented to atmosphere
- Low heat exchanger solution cut-off switch
- High temperature limit control
- CSA approved
- Special application designed systems
- Backed by qualified and responsive sales
and technical personnel
|Protect yourself and your investment
GFCI Cords and Plugs
GFCI's protect people and equipment by interrupting potentially lethal ground circuits exceeding 6mA. The dangers of electrical shocks have been long known - GFCI's are the only real way to be safe. Most city & county codes now require GFCI protection on power cleaning equipment.
Consumers should not use "adapter plugs" to connect the three-wire plug to a two-prong household receptacle without properly grounding the adapter plug. Learn more about ground fault current interrupters.
||Pressure Washer Burners
Large selection of pressure washer burners that produces hot water for your machine. Powdercoated frames, stainless steel coil wrap, adjustable thermostat, forced air burners.
||Electric motor – diesel fired burners
LH Series- 1000PSI-3000PSI LH Series incorporates a brand new generation and modern style of electric powered / diesel fired hot pressure washer. This series comes with the cart of your choice of either 4 pneumatic tires or 2 pneumatic tires and a rear support tine. All models are available as direct drive or belt drive machines.
||Electric motor - natural gas or liquid propane fired burners
BV Series- 2000PSI-3000PSI The BV gas-fired hot water pressure washers provide high performance with modular design. These machines are ideal for industrial and commercial cleaning applications. They are available in either NG or LP configuration to allow you to accommodate your individual needs.
||Other explosion proof pressure washers